- Fresh Coconut is harvested in the traditional way and contains an ideal balance of sweet and crunchy goodness that makes it perfect for snacking, baking or cooking.
- This product is semi husked and 100% Organic. This is an excellent product for those who want a very mild coconut flavor. It also makes for an excellent base for many recipes that call for sweet coconut milk.
- These coconuts are one of the best product you can find in the homestead. Here at kerala homestead, we only use the best quality fruits we can get to ensure you get a superior product every time.
- Everyday coconuts are handpicked and sourced from the finest stock, farms and markets. We use only the finest ingredients to create a taste you can’t find anywhere else. For us, it’s more than making products fit for purpose…it’s about creating something special and unique.
- This coconut is ideal for cooking and baking, oil producing and processing. To use in the home,
- it is best to bake or cook in a quick oven (such as an open hearth) with some husking before you eat. Kerala homestead semi-husked coconut has a variety of uses such as making milk drinks like amma juice, preparing fresh coconut water, preparing natures own fresh coconut water called gazhi adukku, making fresh homely sweets like neivedhyam, various types of breads like poriyalam and myladiyan while preparing river fish curry’s and more.